potatoes, washed and peeled
seedless cucumber, sliced thinly
( whole grain)
( to taste)
fresh ground black pepper
carrot, peeled and grated
- Slice the potatoes between 1/2 and 1/4 inch thick.
- If potatoes are large they can be cut into halves or thirds before slicing.
- Place potatoes into large stockpot, and fill with cold water about 4 inches above the top of potatoes.
- Bring to a boil for about 15 minutes or until potato can be pierce deasily with a fork.
- While the potatoes boil, prepare the dressing.
- If makeing the whole recipe, you will need the larges mixing bowl you have in order to add the potatoes later on.
- Mix the vegan mayo, mustard, olive oil, sugar, vinegar, dill, turmeric, sal and pepper.
- Wisk together briskly.
- Add sliced cucumbers and place in the firdge until potatoes are ready.
- When potatoes are done, drain and rise them quickly under cold water.
- Be sure to shake off any excess water.
- Add potatoes to the dressing and mix well.
- Top with grated carrots and mix.
- Check seasoning and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.