gherkin pickle, chopped
( or relish)
( I recommend Dijon)
- Shell the eggs & cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks & set aside in a bowl.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, salt & white pepper. Blend well; add the relish or pickles & mix well. Set aside.
- Mash the yolks & add to the mayo mixture.
- Place yolk mixture into hollow of each egg white by either spooning or piping it.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If your egg mixture is too thick, you can add a 1/4 Teaspoon of pickle juice to the egg mixture.