( or other short tube pasta)
1 (26 ounce) jars
( or ground turkey)
mozzarella cheese, shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasonings and drain.
- Stir in the jar of spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Allow this to simmer while you cook the noodles.
- Cook noodles until al dente and then drain.
- Stir one cup of sauce into the drained noodles.
- Add 1/2 cup of sauce to the bottom of a 9×13 dish, and then pour in 1/2 of the noodles.
- Top these noodles with half the cheese. Repeat these steps with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Bake for twenty minutes covered at 350 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake another ten minutes.