( in addition)
garlic cloves, crushed
( 3-4 Tbsp minced garlic)
crushed red pepper flakes
- in a heavy sauce pan, medium size coat bottom with olive oil, turning pan, heat on med heat.
- add garlic and cook til just under brown.
- add in remainder of ingredients minus S & P.
- bring to boil, then simmer 30 min or until thickened to your liking.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- spread on favorite pizza dough, add in all your favorite accoutrements and enjoy.
- thid is a basic recipe, I have added in chunked tomatoes, slivered onions, shredded chicken, black olives, handful of parmesean cheese, and warmed through before preparing pie.