( or boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- In food processor (or can finely chop with knife) chop pecans; add flour and salt.
- Dip chicken cutlets in beaten egg, then in flour/pecan mixture, coating well.
- Combine raspberry preserves, honey, and vinegar in small sauce pan. Heat until warm and combined.
- Pan fry chicken in small drizzle of olive oil on medium heat until browned on both sides. (With cutlets this will take a very small amount of time. If using larger breasts, adjust cooking time.).
- Drizzle warmed sauce over chicken to serve.