1 (16 ounce) packages
extra firm tofu, drained and cut crosswise into 8 slices
garlic cloves, peeled
fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
orange, peeled and chopped
reduced sodium soy sauce
crushed red pepper flakes
baby bok choy, cut lengthwise in half
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels.
- Spray a large skillet with Pam.
- Over medium high heat cook tofu in skillet until browned (5 minutes each side).
- While tofu is cooking chop garlic and ginger in a food processor and transfer to a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl combine orange, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes; whisking with a whisk until blended.
- Transfer tofu to a plate, cover and keep warm.
- Combine bok choy, garlic mixture and orange mixture in skilet; cook, stirring until bok choy is crisp-tender (2-5 minutes).
- Serve with rice.