( your favorite brand)
shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (8 ounce) packages
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
grated parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Stir in marinara sauce (and I add a little salt and pepper).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour ground beef mixture into a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on top of cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- Spread butter mixture over dough.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.