garlic clove, crushed & minced
boneless skinless chicken breasts
peanut butter, variety of choice
red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and garlic.
- Using a pastry brush, brush both sides of each chicken breast with the mixture and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Grill (see note below) chicken breasts for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Slice thinly and keep warm.
- Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Arrange sliced chicken equally on two of the bread slices.
- Add equal amounts of the beansprouts and chopped red pepper on top of the chicken slices.
- Close the sandwich with the other slice of bread and serve immediately.
- NOTE: No grilling method was suggested but, in my opinion, they will all work equally well.