cube fresh ginger
roasted sesame seeds
fresh ground black pepper
( for frying)
- Cut the scallions crosswise into thin rounds, including some of the green. Peel and mince the garlic and finely grate the ginger.
- Put the chicken in a bowl and mix with the scallion, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce, pepper, and chili powder.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- Lightly oil a non-stick frying pan and cook until done, turning once. Recipe states these can also be grilled.
- Serve with Korean dipping sauce.
- NOTE: My patties were a bit soft so I did add a small amount of bread crumbs to help them hold their shape.