( about 1 1/2 apples)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 8" round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Chop up your apples.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl until fluffy.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl. Whisk together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Sprinkle 1/2 apples in bottom of pan.
- Pour over batter. It will be thick and you'll have to work it around the pan with a spatula.
- Sprinkle remaining apples on top and sort of press them down into batter.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden.