lamb, cut up
salt and pepper, to taste
parsley flakes, to taste
- Heat olive oil in large sauce pan and add garlic.
- Brown the lamb all over and then add the tomato and onion and toss around a bit more.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir well before covering with water.
- Allow to boil for a while (maybe 20 minutes) and then you can turn down on low-medium to a slow rolling boil to cook the sauce down (maybe another 30 minutes or more).
- When the sauce is a little thick (not like paste but not water either) it should be done.
- Be sure to check the lamb to make sure it's done in the middle before you stop cooking it.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and top it with a little parmesian cheese OR over rice or couscous.