2 (8 ounce) cans
1 (6 ounce) cans
2 1/4 cups
- Brown hamburger, drain of fat.
- On medium-low heat in a 3 quart saucepan, add tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- Stir well to get tomato paste lumps out.
- Add water, stir well.
- Add drained ground hamburger.
- Add chili powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Simmer on low for at least 30-45 minutes. The longer it simmers, the better!
- You can also use a slow cooker on low for 6 hours!
- Spread warm sauce over cooked pasta.