whole wheat flour
lightly packed brown sugar
1 (19 ounce) cans
1 (8 ounce) packages
sweetened flaked coconut
- For crust: Chop 1/4 cup (50 mL) nuts.
- Mix with flour, margarine and brown sugar.
- Press into bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) square baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° F (180° C) oven 12 minutes.
- For Filling: Drain pineapple well.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, vanilla and drained pineapple.
- Pour over partially baked crust.
- Top with remaining walnuts and coconut.
- Bake about 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.