1 (17 1/3 ounce) packages
puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Frangipane - Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Mix in the almond flour.
- Add the eggs one at a time, to gradually incorporate them.
- Fold the flour into the mixture.
- Assemble - Place 1 sheet of pastry into a 9" tart pan.
- Spread the frangipane mixture over the top.
- Place the remaining pastry on top.
- Trim the edges and seal. Make a couple of vents in the top.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes until the pastry is golden.
- Allow to cool.