celery, chopped finely
egg, lightly beaten
whole kernel corn
pork loin chops
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. See description above for higher oven temps and times-get all in the oven if you can! :).
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except the chops IN cooking dish, and stir.
- Top with chops-season chops with some pepper-add salt if you like it.
- Top with chops.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 75 minutes or chops are done. Check after 50 minutes to see if they are done to your family's preferences.