whole wheat bread
- In a small bowl scramble the eggs and add a small amount of milk, probably less than the 1/4 that I listed.
- Using a non-stick spray, coat a square tupperware container. About the size of a sandwich.
- Place the egg mixture into the square tupperware container. Set in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Once egg is cooked take out and flip over onto one of the bread slices.
- Next place your meat, cheese, and tomato ontop of the egg. Put other bread slice on and set on the grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
- You may also use a panini press. You may also use your choise of bread, cheese and meats as well. Enjoy!