16 fluid ounce
chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
onions, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
green bell pepper, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
red bell peppers, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
jalapenos, seeded, finely diced
garlic cloves, chopped
black pepper, freshly ground
flour tortillas, -
( 8-inch diameter)
as needed fat-free nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place diet cola in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce in half. Reserve for later.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and sauté chicken until light golden on all sides, about 7-10 minutes. Remove chicken and reserve.
- In same pan, add onions and peppers and sauté for 5 minutes, add garlic. Continue to cook until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken and diet cola reduction, add salt and pepper, toss well and remove from heat. Cover to keep warm while preparing tortillas.
- Place tortilla wedges on non-stick cookie sheets and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F until tortillas are crispy and lightly golden, about 12 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Top with chicken, onions and peppers.