12 1/3 ounces
silken tofu, drained
dark chocolate, finely chopped
( 60 to 70 percent cocoa solids)
unsweetened cocoa powder
fat-free whipped topping
- In a blender, process tofu until smooth.
- Combine chocolate, cocoa, water and brandy in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir until melted.
- Remove from heat; mix in sugar, a little at a time, until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to tofu; process until smooth.
- Spoon mousse into champagne glasses; cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate, if desired, and serve!