1 (10 count) cans
1 1/2 cups
shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef. Drain to remove the fat and return to the pan.
- Open biscuits and with your hand flatten each one into a circle about the size of your palm.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Press each biscuit circle into the muffin cup and up the side as much as you can.
- Spoon the ground beef into each biscuit then top with 1 generous tablespoon of the barbecue sauce. Place a tablespoon or two of the shredded cheddar cheese on top last.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes. Biscuit will look golden along the sides.