2 (3 ounce) packages
ladyfingers, split, separated
coffee, freshly brewed, room temperature, divided
( I use low-fat)
( I use skim)
2 (4 ounce) packages
instant vanilla pudding
( I use FF and Sugar Free)
Cool Whip, divided
( I use lite)
- Brush sides of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of coffee.
- Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2 quart serving bowl.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk until blended.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the coolwhip.
- Spoon into prepared bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set to serve.
- Top with remaining coolwhip.