1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (your preference) or 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (your preference) or 1 1/2 cups
vanilla wafer crumbs
( your preference)
3 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) cans
borden's Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake papers (24).
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions onto bottom of cupcake papers.
- In large mixing bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon equal amounts into prepared cups (about 3 tbl per cup).
- Bake 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when touched lightly.
- Cool and chill.
- Garnish with fresh berries or sliced fruits; chocolate shavings; toasted coconut; or cake sprinkles for a festive look.