1 (8 ounce) cans
garlic powder, to taste
corn flake crumbs
mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in saucepan; cover and simmer, set aside.
- Combine corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley flakes; mix well.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg and then roll in crumb mixture. Place in 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick coating.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375* for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour seasoned tomato sauce mixture over chicken. Sprinkle mozzarella over top and return dish to oven for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese melts.