1 (18 ounce) packages
yellow cake mix
1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages
instant vanilla pudding
- In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Set Aside.
- Combine pudding and cake mix with eggs, oil, water and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Grease and flour 9x13 inch pan.
- (This cake rises considerably and needs a large pan.) Sprinkle half of the nuts on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half of the batter over the nuts.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Add rest of batter.
- Sprinkle top with nuts.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a wooden tooth pick comes out clean.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle glaze over cake whil hot.