1 -2 ounce
flavored torani syrup
8 ounces sparkling water or 8 ounces
1 -1 1/2 ounce
- Fill a 16 ounce glass half full with crushed ice. Add your flavor choice of Torani syrup and the sparkling water or club soda. Stir.
- To make it an Italian cream soda, float the half-and-half on top of the drink. Stir in just prior to drinking.
- Use a single flavor or syrup, or try one of these combinations.
- 1 ounce lemon syrup with 1/2 ounce strawberry syrup.
- 1 ounce pink grapefruit syrup with 1/2 ounce mandarin orange syrup.
- 3/4 ounce cranberry syrup with 1/4 ounce lime syrup.
- 1/2 ounce cherry syrup with 1/2 ounce vanilla syrup.