( I use leftovers from Thanksgiving)
light ricotta cheese
fresh parsley, chopped
light cheddar cheese, grated
tomato, sliced in rings
( to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Chop turkey meat to small cubes.
- Layer casserole as follows:.
- 1/2 of the egg noodles on the bottom.
- All of the turkey meat.
- Spread the ricotta over this carefully.
- Dollop or spread the pesto over the ricotta next.
- 1/2 the fresh chopped parsley sprinkled over next.
- The other 1/2 of the egg noodles.
- All of the grated cheese.
- Lay the tomato rings out evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parsley.
- Generously dust with paprika for a nice crusty top.
- Place dish in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.