2 (481.94 g) package
1 (793.78 g) can
hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
packed brown sugar
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare corn bread batter according to package directions and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the beans, hot dogs, bacon, ketchup, brown sugar and onion.
- Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with corn bread batter.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- Bake the second casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through.