pitted dates, hard type
plain cocoa powder
ground coffee, not espresso
( pistachio, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashew nut, peanuts and almonds)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grind the mixture with meat grinder finely
- Shape the dates into small balls 2 cm in diameter with slightly oiled hand with vegetable oil (I like to shape them roughly so they are not so perfect balls).
- Roll the truffles in your selected coating and place on parchment paper or tray.
- Put the truffles in small decorative paper cups and arrange them in the serving plate.
- If you bought dates that are already ground and pitted, you don't need to grind them in the meat grinder, simply knead ingredients together by hand or you can grind it again by the meat grinder.