boneless skinless chicken breast
1 (11 1/2 ounce) jars
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
( 2% and you can use more if you want)
1 (2 1/4 ounce) cans
sliced ripe olives
light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean and dry the chicken breats. (If they are thick, you'll want to pound them out a it to make them flatter for more even cooking.
- Place the chicken breats in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour entire jar of salsa over the chicken, covering completly.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and sprinkle sliced olives & cheese over chicken.
- Place uncovered dish back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven and top with a dollop of sour cream, scallions, and/or cilantro if desired.
- Garnish with slices of lime.
- For a complete meal, I serve with spanish rice and a salad.