boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
all-purpose flour, divided
grated parmesan cheese
minced fresh parsley
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
- In a shallow bowl, combine 4 tablespoons flour, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip chicken into eggs; coat with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter and oil over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining flour, salt and pepper; stir in broth until smooth.
- Add apple juice to the skillet, stirring to loosen any browned bits.
- Stir broth mixture and add to the pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in lemon juice; cook for 1 minute.
- Add parsley and remaining butter; cook and stir until butter is melted.
- Serve over chicken.