1 (8 ounce) cans
1 (1/2 ounce) bag
precooked frozen italian style meatballs
Pataks Original Spicy Tomato and Cardamom Rogan Josh Cooking Sauce
1 (14 ounce) cans
hunts diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
red bell pepper, chopped
green bell pepper, chopped
orange bell pepper, chopped
ground beef, chopped
- Cook the ground beef on a medium to low flame. If you choose to not use this method, then put a few tablespoons of oil in the pan and cook only half of the bag of meatballs. Or as many as you want.
- Once the ground beef has started to change to a light pink, drain the excess oils and add the frozen meatballs. Cook until the ground beef is cook all the way through and until the meatballs are no longer frozen.
- Now add your Pataka's Original Cooking sauce. Then take the 1/2 cup milk and put it in the jar of the cooking sauce to get the excess sauce that remains and add it to the pan.
- Add the diced tomatoes and the bell peppers continue to cook on a medium flame until the sauce starts to simmer and reduce to a low flame. Continue cooking until the bell peppers are soft -- or if you like a little crunch just cook until they are warm.
- Toss with your favorite pasta and enjoy!
- *Note: The cooking sauce only comes in a 15 ounce jar, the site was giving me a hard time. If you like all of the extra ingredients and still want more of a kick you could always add half a jar more of the Pataks Cooking Sauce.