granny smith apples
egg roll wraps
( for frying)
powdered sugar, for dusting
- Peel and Chop Apples (pieces should be about the size of peas).
- Melt Butter in a saute pan on MEDIUM. Add Brown Sugar and Cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Add Apples to Butter/Sugar Mixture, saute until Apples begin to soften (about 3-4 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Divide Apple mixture between 12 eggroll wrappers. Roll eggrolls and seal with water if needed (instructions for how to roll eggrolls can be found on the outside of the eggroll wrapper).
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown (1-2 minutes).
- Drain on paper towels.
- Dust generously with powdered sugar.