2 1/2 cups
1 1/2 cups
nonfat dry milk powder
1 1/4 cups
Pam cooking spray
- Put all bag ingredients in a gallon bag.
- Shake, shake and shake.
- Mix wet ingredients in a container or bowl.
- Add to bag in two increments and shake the bag each time.
- Spray Pam in a 8 X 5 pan or three round 8 inch cake pans. Round dutch oven can be used but should be sprayed with Pam or greased.
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Cook for approximately 25 minutes or until cake springs back up when touched in the middle and sides pull alway from the pan.
- Cool about 10 minutes.
- Frost with icing or serve plain with ice cream or whipped cream.