garlic cloves, minced
chicken, cooked and chopped
2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
diced tomatoes with garlic, basil and oregano
heavy whipping cream
1 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 (8 ounce) packages
angel hair pasta, cooked and kept warm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes and cream.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; cook, stirring constantly until cheeses are melted.
- Add pasta, tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.