( hot, mild, or sweet)
onion, thinly sliced
1 (6 ounce) cans
sliced mushrooms, drained
1 (4 -6 ounce) cans
sliced olives, drained
shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (15 ounce) cans
Italian-style tomato sauce
1 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits or 1 (10 ounce) packages
- In a large skillet cook sausage until brown and drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce; heat through.
- Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with pepperoni slices, onion, mushrooms and olives.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Flatten biscuits or French bread and arrange on top of cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes or until top is golden.