of kings Hawaiian bread
garlic powder, to taste
Lawry's Seasoned Salt, to taste
olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Cube bread into bite sized pieces.
- Place into a 9x13 cake pan.
- Spritz with oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and Lawry's over the croutons and toss well.
- Place into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, toss, spritz again and sprinkle with more garlic powder and salt if desired.
- Return to oven. Bake for another 10 minutes or until croutons are 'dried' and browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store in an air tight container or large Zip style bag.