ground chocolate sandwich style cookies
( such as Oreos)
3 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, at room temperature
granulated sugar, divided
vanilla caramel-flavored liquid coffee creamer
1 (16 ounce) containers
sour cream, at room temperature
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
- PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually stir in Coffee-mate. Pour filling into crust.
- BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- COMBINE sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
- NOTE: Try substituting Hazelnut Flavor or Irish Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer.