1 (16 ounce) cans
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
taco seasoning mix
cheddar cheese, shredded
pitted ripe olives
Tomato, seeded and chopped
green onions, chopped
fresh cilantro, chopped
- Spread the refried beans in a square stone baker (or a 9-inch square baking dish).
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and garlic.
- Mix well with electric mixer.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of refried beans.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, onions and cilantro on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with Tortilla Chips!