- Put berries in saucepan and crush.
- Heat gently until juice starts to flow.
- Then, simmer covered, for 15 min.
- Put into jelly cloth or bag and squeeze out the juice. Measure out 3 cups of juice into a very large saucepan.
- Add sugar and lemonjuice, mix well.
- Put over high heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- AT ONCE STIR IN THE PECTIN.
- Then, bring to a rolling boil and boil hard for 1 min., stirring constatly.
- Remove from heat skim off the foam, with a metal spoon.
- POUR QUICKLY INTO HOT STERILIZED JARS AND THEN SEAL.
- Then Enjoy.