red wine vinegar
garlic cloves, minced
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
( about 1-1/2 pounds)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add chicken and turn to coat. Seal or cover; refrigerate for 4-8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting with the reserved marinade and turning occasionally.
- Yield: 6 servings.