pasta shells, any kind, uncooked
of chopped smoked deli turkey
1 1/2 cups
red seedless grapes, halved
chopped green onion
1 cup light mayonnaise or 1 cup
1/3 cup light sour cream or 1/3 cup
regular sour cream
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon
fresh lemon juice
salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Rinse under cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pasta turkey, celery, grapes and onions.
- In a small bowl, stir together the other ingredients.
- Toss the pasta with the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve chilled.