1 (21 ounce) cans raspberry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) cans strawberry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) cans
fruit preserves, of your choice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and press into the bottom and up the sides of greased mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Cool for 15 to 20 minutes and then carefully remove from pans.
- Spoon pie filling or preserves into each tart (I use a baby spoon to do this--it's much easier than a regular teaspoon).