salmon fillets, skin on
fresh ground black pepper
- Lay each salmon fillet onto a piece of aluminum foil skin-side down. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Wrap each fillet tightly in the foil. Be sure to make an airtight seal. I fold the foil lengthwise and continue to fold along the seam until the fish is firmly wrapped. Fold/roll in each remaining end until the fish is fully enclosed.
- Place the wrapped salmon fillets into a large saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- Remove the parcels from the saucepan. Carefully open each parcel and remove the skin from the fish.
- Serve the salmon topped with your choice of toppings such as salsa, pesto, mango salsa, chunky tomato. Serve with a salad or steamed veges.