2 cups light sour cream or 2 cups
fat free sour cream
honey dijon mustard
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces, you don't have to peel them.
- Boil the potatoes in water until tender, but do not overcook.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a bowl mix the sour cream, honey dijon and spices together.
- Chop the red onion into very small pieces.
- Add the red onions to the sour cream mixture.
- When the potatoes are ready, rinse them in cold water until cool.
- Toss the potatoes in the sour cream mixture.
- Put into the fridge to chill.