sliced peeled apples
peeled baby carrots
firmly packed brown sugar
2.46 ml cinnamon or 2.46 ml
apple pie spice
dried tart cherry
- Place apples, carrots, water and salt in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until water starts to boil (precook the carrots some if they are big enough to take longer than your apple slices).
- Reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing gently until combined.
- Cook over medium heat 3 minutes longer or until sugar is dissolved and apples are glazed.