sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
ketchup (for dipping, optional) (optional) or
thin cranberry sauce
( for dipping)
red pepper flakes
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread sweet potato fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crispy, turning several times during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Thinner or thicker potatos may require more or less time, so check them rather than just relying on cooking time.
- When done, immediately sprinkle with chile salt.
- Serve hot with ketchup or thin cranberry sauce for dipping.