2 (8 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
French onion dip
- Peel and chop up potatoes, then steam them (They can be boiled if you don't have a steamer).
- While waiting on the potatoes, sauté the onions in the butter.
- When the onions are ready, add the cream of chicken, milk, and French onion dip to the mix, stirring until the mixture is smooth and well mixed.
- When the potatoes are steamed, add them to your mixture from step three. Let it simmer for 30 minutes, or until it reaches your preferred tenderness.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cheese and bacon bits as desired.