self raising flour
olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Prepare the chicken wings by taking off the tip and cutting them in half at the joint (this does not have to be done, but I always do my wings this way).
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large plastic bag.
- Spray the wings with oil.
- Add about a third of them to the flour mixture and shake until well coated.
- Place on prepared baking trays.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Spray chicken with oil again.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.
- Serve with fries or salad.