1 (6 ounce) jars
Kraft Old English cheese spread
1 1/2 teaspoons
( can use garlic powder if watching salt intake)
1 (8 ounce) cans
English muffins, split
- Combine all ingredients (except muffins) till well combined.
- Spread evenly over split muffins (12 pieces).
- With sharp knife, cut into small pie shaped slices (I usually cut each in 4 pieces, but if you need more, you can cut them smaller).
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Put cookie sheet in freezer until crabbies are frozen.
- When frozen, remove from cookie sheet and place in plastic bag. Return to freezer and store till ready to use.
- When ready to serve, place on cookie sheet.
- Put under broiler until bubbly and crisp, approximately 5 minutes.