( cut into 1-inch cubes)
( spicy flavor)
( sliced thin)
2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans
( low fat and low sodium)
1 (15 ounce) cans
( or other long tubular pasta)
( diced into 1/4 inch cubes)
( to taste)
- Cut steak into 1-inch cubes.
- Season with the spicy steak seasoning.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and cook until browned all over (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Remove steak to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add and heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet.
- Add thinly sliced onion and minced cloves of garlic - saute 5 minutes.
- Add beef broth and tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cover skillet.
- Simmer for 8 minutes - stirring often.
- Add thickly diced (1/4 inch) zucchini and cook covered until zucchini is crisp-tender (approximately 6-8 minutes).
- Return steak to skillet and add diced tomatoes.
- Heat everything through for 1 minute.
- Top with basil (to your taste) before serving.