bacon, cooked and crumbled
red onion, chopped
tomato, seeded and chopped
1 (2 1/4 ounce) cans
sliced black olives
jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
2 1/2 cups
Mexican blend cheese
( Shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese, divided)
( I used the multigrain tostitos, divided)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminimum foil.
- Spread 1/2 bag of Tostitos over the foil.
- Sprinkle with half the bacon, onion, peppers and 1 cup of cheese.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 bag of Tostitos on top.
- Top with remaining bacon, onion, peppers, olives and tomatoes.
- Top with 1 1/2 cup remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.